Saturday, March 5, 2011

Shopping Saturday!

Let me just tell you...I love ETSY! You can find pretty much anything for babies on there. My most recently found loves are from there.

First let me tell you that I love wall art! Caroline has two things up in her room. Her name and a growth chart...

So when I found this place on Etsy... I really can't wait to have a house with a play room in it so that I can order some of these fabulous designs!
NEW DESIGN - The Bird Houses and Tree :  Nursery Kids Removable Wall Vinyl Decal - All Kids love this Wall sticker


I also love head gear for Caroline, I can't get enough headbands and bows for the sweetness. A friend of mine has a sweet collection. I love this one!
The single sprinkled- Juliet- stretch headband

You must check out her site at http://www.etsy.com/shop/sprinklesforsprouts?ref=seller_info! Tell her Lindsey Campbell said hi!

Hope you have fun shopping today!

For now...
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment