Saturday, March 19, 2011

Shopping Saturday: All things Vintage

I am a sucker for anything vintage...and when it comes to all things baby, vintage is the way to go.
I found this great baby site The Baby Gardner and let me tell you, it's TOO MUCH! LOVE IT!
 I love this plate and cup set!

And what about these shoes for a little boy?
Hippity Hop Bunny Crib Shoes
And this little short onesie... come on!
And I love these little girl shoes...
Gingham Blossom Vintage Crib Shoes

Anyways... I love this shop! It's great for gift items and stuff for your own little one. I just love something that is out of the ordinary! Also, I love her blog! Check it out at http://thebabygardner.com/blog/ she has great ideas for vintage birthday parties!
This hat is a must!

Anyways... that's it for today!

Happy Shopping!
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment