Saturday, March 12, 2011

Shopping Saturday: Decorating Rooms for Baby

Hey friends!

Hope that you are enjoying this beautiful Saturday morning! Today's shopping is inspired by all my friends out there who are starting to decorate the nursery for the little one coming. I remember how stressed I was over this because I didn't want your average theme inspired nursery. Every time I stepped into Babies R'Us I was so dissapointed with the selection. Luckily I have a mother who is an excellent sower, and I purchased the fabirc and she sowed!
Finish product is below...

Anyways...there are a couple of great sites out there for those who want something a little different.
So here are some of my favorites.


http://www.modernnursery.com/ has lots of great bedding, furiture, decor and gifts for the less than ordinary baby. I love to go to these sites and just look for ideas. They have such cute stuff like this owl bedding up top! LOVE the owls!

The next one has been a FAVORITE of mine for a while now... so simple, classic and soft. Serena and Lily is AWESOME! http://www.serenaandlily.com/Baby

Anyways... I love shopping for room ideas, so I hope you do too!

Have Fun Shopping!
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment