Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Caroline Makes Me Laugh

After sitting at the kitchen table tonight with Caroline and Chris while we laughed our heads off...I decided I just wanted to share with you some funny Caroline moments. So I hope you enjoy.

One thing is for sure...Caroline likes to watch TV.


Caroline looks like she is holding on for dear life while we feed her.

She gets awfully messy when daddy feeds her. Some how I can do it with not a drop on her a face. :)



















And daddy sure can make us laugh!


I love the fact that in the midst of parenting, these sweet little moments have a way of capturing my heart.

Smiling Big,
Lindsey

2 comments:

  1. My son LOVES Dinosaur Train! How super cute is she, just completely mesmerized by the show?! She is just beautiful! I know you are so proud of her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I wish they had shows like that when we grew up :) Hope your niece is doing well.

    ReplyDelete