Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Caroline is 6 months old! A review in pictures :)

My sweet Caroline is 6 months old today. I can't believe how time flies! I could tell you how much my life has changed since she came into our lives, but I think the better way to do that is to show you in pictures.

September 15th, 2010 at 9:10pm, Caroline Leigh Campbell made her entrance into the world!

She was a whopping 7 lbs 9oz and the most precious thing you have ever seen.

Daddy and mommy both were beside themselves.
she was a sleeping beauty.
first family photo
all snug as a bug in a rug.
Just a wee little thing 1month old.

First Halloween


Her 1st Thanksgiving with cousing Sarah Kate. 2 months old
Christmas was just around the corner...3 months old
Love these eyes...sometimes I feel like they see straight through me. 3 months old
Winter at Nana's: 4 months old
Just a seet little thing
I can roll over and sit up: 5 months old

I love my mega on Valentines Day
I love my Great Grand-dad on V-Day too!
sleeping: 5 months
Eating 5 1/2 months old
Pretty as Pie...6 months old


There is nothing like being a mother to this sweet Caroline... can't wait for the next 6 months!

On Cloud Nine...
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment