Tuesday, February 8, 2011

There's a first for everything

Well I have some very important news to share with you...

Little Miss Caroline decided she wanted to sleep through the night!

I am not talking just 8 hrs in a row... I am talking from 9:00pm to 6:45am...not a peep, not a cry and not a feeding in between! A whole night, a whole sleeping evening, a whole quiet rest! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? I know...me either :)

This week had another first in it...she sat up on her own!

All that to say... I wanted to take a trip down memory lane. Here are some of the pictures I have captured of some of Caroline's first, I hope you enjoy sharing with me her milestones...she is growing up so fast!



first shots...and first band aid. It's scooby doo.

first bath. She was a whopping 6lbs 15oz here....

First two teeth... found on Christmas day.

And last but not least Caroline laughing...


I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did...
Not exhausted today,
Lindsey

2 comments:

  1. That is an emotional page I have to admit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get enough of the laughing!!!!! Babies laughing completely owns me!!!!

    ReplyDelete