Saturday, February 26, 2011

Shopping Saturday! 2 of my favs :)

So today I am posting about 2 of my favorite new baby things! First up...BABY LEGS!
I think they are so cute and they grow with your baby. They are great for newborns because you can put them with a onesie and you don't have to take them off to change their diaper. They are good for infants like Caroline who are about to crawl, to protect their knees...and they are just cute to wear after that! They have all different kinds for girls and boys...so stock up because they are TOO MUCH! I LOVE THEM!
Secondly...Mud  Pie Baby clothing! Love them...they have the cutest things for both boys and girls! Like this bathing suit... I mean come on! http://www.mud-pie-baby.com/

Boathouse Baby Bikini (0-6 mos.)

Or this little Romper...
Boathouse Baby Blue Seersucker Bubble by Mud Pie

Anyways... whether you have a boy or a girl...these two sites are fantastic! LOVE THEM!

Happy Shopping,
Lindsey

2 comments:

  1. interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you


    mud pie clothing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Oviya for visiting my blog... if you want more information about the sites I talked about above, you just need to click on their links. So for Mud Pie go here... http://www.mud-pie-baby.com/

    There are alot of stores around here (TN) that carry their stuff that's where I get it from. Never ordered from their site but I am sure that you can :) Enjoy

    ReplyDelete