Saturday, April 30, 2011

Shopping Saturday

So it has been forever since I blogged anything because unfortunately we had some major storms come through town the other day. One of the only trees we have in our front yard, decided that the wind was just too much for him and fell down.
That being said it fell slightly against the house and took out the phone box, ultimately cutting off our internet. It just happens that today I spending the day at my mothers and I got to use her internet instead... whew I missed you guys :)

Anyways...it's a little late but here's my Shopping Saturday post. I threw a shower for a dear friend of mine the other day and had the task of finding a keepsake for her and her little boy Hawkins. I desperately wanted to find a book with a Hawk as the main character, but to my frustration, one does not exist. (That tells me that I need to write one :))

But in lieu of the frustration I experienced...I did find an amazing keepsake that I have to share and have to get for my sweetness Caroline. It is a book called "My Very Own Name"
You have got to check this out!



My Very Own Name Personalized Storybook

http://www.iseeme.com/oriveownna.html

The site is called I See Me...and they personalize books for children. All I had to do was put in the child's name and VIOLA...they sent me the finished product within a week! It was beautiful and we decided to have everyone sign a page of it that came to the shower with their prayers for the sweet boy to come. I have to tell you, it was a tear jerker!

Anyways... I think every baby needs one. I mean what better way to learn their names :)

Have fun shopping :)!
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment