Saturday, April 9, 2011

Shopping Saturday

"Better late then never" is my motto lately. So here is our shopping Saturday post for today.

To start off, for Christmas my sister got me the sweetest present. It is a stool that spells Caroline's name, in a puzzle format. Of course she can't use it yet, but I look forward to the day when I see her standing on her tiptoes trying to brush her teeth at the sink. Until then, she sits and plays with the letters for fun.


So here is the site where you can purchase them at. They are so cute for a shower gift that's unique or a fun thing for your own child.  Puzzle Name Stools

Secondly, there is another cute, Cute, CUTE site that has so many fun things for baby and kids. Love this featured product :)
Upscale Children's Boutique
Visit this site Lemonade Couture

Either way, this site has so many fun things for you to look at if you are just a window shopper like me.

Hope you enjoy this beautiful Saturday afternoon everyone,
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment