Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Walking and Kissing

Well...since the last time that I blogged my little girl has started walking. Hence the lack of posting on my part. Since she started, I have been doing my best to keep up with the little bug.
It has been fun to watch her waddle around though. The first time it was a lunge forward with a couple steps attached to it. Now it is very methodical and thought out. She knows how to stand up on her own with out any help and she knows how to get from one side of the room to the other. Although she walks alot now...she still depends mostly on crawling. I am not sure when that will stop but it's fun to watch her try out her new legs. I can't believe we are already to this stage...where did it all go?

Another new thing for the little one is kissing, or what we call giving sugars :0! Caroline's God Mother, Meghan, has been trying to teach her for a while now. But it hasn't been until recently that she finally has picked up on it. And she can't stop. She kisses everything! The dog, my knee and even her dad through the front glass door! I mean seriously...I can't handle this picture!
I would love to post some video of Caroline walking too, but it's like she knows what I trying to do every time I get the flip out... she won't let me get it on film! But just know...as soon as I do, I will share!
Anyways...it's fun catching up with you all, and stay tuned because I have another giveaway coming up on Friday!

Bye for now!
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment