Monday, April 9, 2012

Message Monday

So there is something you should know about me... I can be mean.
Mean, Mean, Mean.

When I get tired, stressed, lonely, hurt or sometimes for know reason at all (my husband is shaking his head in agreement) I can just be plain old mean.

Hence this morning when I was reading a book... which I will blog about tomorrow on... I came across this verse and have decided to practice what it preaches.

You may not be mean like me sometimes...but everyone can use a little truth.

Ephesians 4:31-32 (The Message)
 31-32Make a clean break with all cutting, backbiting, profane talk. Be gentle with one another, sensitive. Forgive one another as quickly and thoroughly as God in Christ forgave you.
(NIV)
31 Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. 32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Getting rid of ALL of it,
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment