Thursday, April 5, 2012

Kids and Money

So have I told you that I have an awesome, wise and talented husband? Cause I do!

And today, among everyday, I am very proud of him. Today he has guest posted on a favorite blog of mine Parentzilla. One of our good friends started the site to teach parents how to handle their teenagers. Caroline has several years until we get there, but with the great amount of information you get from this site will make those years easier to digest. So if you don't know Parentzilla...get to know them!

But back to my husband...here he is the handsome man.

This week he started his blog about financial planning, advice and coaching. Chris Campbell's Blog is a great place to have some of your questions answered about budgeting, major financial decisions and overall to do's and not to do's. So go see it...and follow it. He is planning on guest posting for me monthly about teaching your children about money, and also about personal finance. As women we need to know what's going on in that area if we don't already.

But today I want you to read his post about 5 Ways To Help Your Teenager With Money.
It's  a great introduction to him and who he is...plus you get to visit Parentzilla! Really cool huh?

Let me know what you think...

Proud Wife,
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment