Monday, April 30, 2012

Mesage Monday: Just for Me

This...this today...this one is just for me.

Romans 7:15

The Message (MSG)
14-16I can anticipate the response that is coming: "I know that all God's commands are spiritual, but I'm not. Isn't this also your experience?" Yes. I'm full of myself—after all, I've spent a long time in sin's prison. What I don't understand about myself is that I decide one way, but then I act another, doing things I absolutely despise. So if I can't be trusted to figure out what is best for myself and then do it, it becomes obvious that God's command is necessary.


How I know that today, of all days (maybe everyday...yes everyday) do I need God's grace. You see it's easy to fall back into old ways-old habits- after a season of Epiphany. And I have let him (not Him) whisper things that I have long forgotten. I let him play with my mind.
I cannot be trusted. But HE can. I trust Him. I trust.
God's grace...God's grace.


No need to try and make sense of my wanderings today...remember this one is just for me.
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment