Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Birthday for Daddy

This is a little late, but better late than never I say!

The husbands birthday falls on Valentine's day so this year we had a fabulous birthday party at home. I cooked steak, potatoes and salad (his favorite!) and had a lovely time!

Here are some of my favorite pics from the night <3

 The table is set!
 Birthday presents!

 Her first ever Valentine! Her daddy brought her roses <3
 Every year on his birthday we get him a new Yankee's ball cap :) I love the grey!
 I have a thing for cards!
 YUMMO~
 These brownies are called No Pudge Fudge Brownies! They are soo good and 140 calories a piece!
Birthday presents :) New Yankees Hat and Money

This is my favorite two people in the world! They make any day for celebrating!

Happy,
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment