Friday, March 16, 2012

Truth

I write this as I am finishing drying tears from my face.

Do you ever read things that just ring truer than true in your heart. Where it almost startles you as emotion begins to heave the sighs of truth from the center of your heart. That drum starts beating and you can feel the heat rise behind your cheeks...it's there. The Truth.

I share with you what it was that sent tears streaking down my cheeks a few sentences is.

Read it. Hear it. See the Truth.
Let it change you.

The Importance of Being the Prodigal Parent


I don’t know who said you couldn’t, but they were dead wrong.
You could be death wish over a toilet, a flagrant sinner over a credit card, a Pharisee over a pulpit, and it doesn’t matter.
It doesn’t matter a hill of beans.
And it’s a hill I’d die on, because that’s exactly why a Carpenter really did:
Whoever you are, wherever you’ve been, whatever you’ve done and whatever story you own — you can always come home again.
Read the rest of it here...

A Prodigal Parent,
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment