Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween Costumes DIY

So with all the Halloweeness going on around us, I have yet to decide what we are going to be for Halloween. I have made C's costume and now I have to get Chris's and I's going ASAP!

So I have been looking around the web, and although I haven't decided on anything yet,  here are some of the best one's I have seen. They come from another blog called Sweeter than Sweets! Check out the full post here

Here are some of my favorites though:)

Real Life Lichtenstein Comic Girl by M.A.C. Cosmetics
Real life Comic Girl
Pregnant Skeleton and Matching Husband by Make It And Love It
If only I was pregnant :)

Toy Army Man by PUckstoppingPoke
Army man
B.L.T. Sandwich by Parents
BLT


Anyways...if you find any other good costumes, let me know where... I got to get on the ball!

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment