Friday, July 15, 2011

Do it Yourself Friday! The Tom Kat Studio

Good morning everyone! Hope you are enjoying this beautiful Friday morning :) I am...my sweet Caroline is taking a nap,  I just spent some sweet time with my Jesus and now I am writing to all of you about my "relatively" new favorite blog.

Today for my DIY post, I thought I would share with you Tom Kat Studio :)  Her name is Kim and she is incredibly talented! I get on her blog almost everyday and am never disappointed with the cuteness and crafts she comes up with!  I have gotten a lot of ideas from her about how I want to do Caroline's first birthday, and today she is doing an awesome giveaway for a party! You have to check it out...let's just talk about the cuteness! (oh and you can enter the giveaway here )




Anyways... she also has an etsy site that is to die for... check it out here http://www.etsy.com/people/tomkatstudio?ref=ls_profile

I love this crab theme for a little boy, or golf and swim is too cute! All the stuff for the most part is printable and a great price!
PRINTABLE INVITATION Design - Nautical Crab Birthday Party Collection - DIY by The TomKat Studio

PRINTABLE Invitation Design - Golf Birthday Party Collection - The TomKat Studio


Anyways... I think you should hop on over to her stuff and check her out! And then plan your next party with her fun stuff!

Enjoy,
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment